SO many things had happened since I last blogged.
Firstly, I have resumed my driving lessons!! Yay!! LOL I hope that I can be able to get my driving license hopefully around June, before my school starts! Bing Hui is taking his test in May. All the best man! Haha though if I get to pass my driving test, I doubt that I am gonna get a car anyway. Cars are getting so expensive, the COE, road tax, petrol, insurance, parking and so many other factors to consider about. Sigh, I shall aim for getting a car first because I DO NOT WANT TO SQUEEZE IN THE TRAIN EVER AGAIN!!
Haha enough about that. Recently, I also got an ASUS laptop. The specs were not too bad for this kind of price, which is 1.5k. Think I can let my mum use my previous LG laptop, which was fine just that I think vista just has too many issues sometimes. And maybe heating issues had caused my laptop to be a bit cranky at times.
Its already end of April and we are stepping into May soon. I still have 3 more solid months before I step into university. Ah back to the student's life again. It better be good. At least better than having to work and earning money. That kinda sucks abit.
Alright I shall keep things short and sweet here. I still have work at Jurong Polyclinic tomorrow. Have to deal with unreasonable patients again. zzzz I pray that all things go well for me tomorrow as they usually do for me.
Goodnight people! I shall post other stuff if I'm free like now. Sweet dreams and sleep tight everybody!
And Baby, goodnight! I miss you :))